Fine Art Insurance & Valuables Insurance
The insurance of Fine Art and Collections requires specialist cover reflecting its value and distinction.
Castleacre understand the particular issues that surround Fine Art insurance and Specie insurance, considerations that range from defective title, protection for paired works of art and paintings and emergency removal in the case of fire and flood.
We take account of changes in market value, changes in circumstance and the added complexities of replacing or restoring a valuable and unique object should the worst happen. You also need the reassurance that your cover does not just protect your possessions within your property or safe but whenever and wherever you travel.
- We can arrange insurance to cover the market value (low/high auction estimate/retail value) or a pre-agreed value
- We work with independent specialist valuers to ensure your work is accurately valued for insruance
- Worldwide cover including transit
- Defective Title
- Protection for Pairs
- Advice on Risk Management, Security and Collections Care
- Financial compensation for loss in value resulting from partial damage
- Automatic temporary cover for additions to a collection
Read More …
Castleacre joined other Fine Art professionals at the International Fine Art Business Summit in Ireland